Wepos mould remover chlorine free long term effect 750 ml
–ºBiocidal products use with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
The chlorine-free mould remover from Wepos easily removes mould, mould stains and bacteria reliably and odourlessly. It disinfects and prevents the formation of new mould. The anti-mould spray can also be used to effectively remove biofilms on fittings, shower curtains, shower enclosures and drains on shower and bath tubs. Gives a radiant shine to sanitary ceramics and chrome surfaces. Due to the gel formula, a long-lasting effect and deep penetration into the surfaces is achieved.
Danger/Caution: Causes severe eye irritation. Danger/Caution: If medical advice is required, have packaging or identification label ready. Keep out of the reach of children. Read the label before use. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IN CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local/ regional/ national/international regulations. Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.
Spray evenly onto the surface to be cleaned and leave to work for 30-60 minutes. If necessary, allow to act longer and/or overnight in case of more severe mould growth. Then remove the residues with a soft brush or sponge and wipe with a damp cloth.
750 ml are sufficient for 10-15m²
30 to 60 minutes. Longer depending on the strength of the infestation.
We also have chlorine-free mould remover and anti-mould concentrate in our shop. We also have sponges and cloths in our range. Order everything together and save shipping costs.
chlorine-free mould removers
Biocidal products use with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
chlorine-free and odourless especially in bedrooms and children's rooms but also in kitchens, pantries, cupboards or refrigerators on all acid-resistant surfaces
For removing mould from wallpaper, plaster, masonry, stone, wood, ceramic coverings, plastic, textiles and leather
Spray evenly onto the affected surface until a covering film is obtained. Leave to take effect for 30-60 minutes.
Infested surfaces should not be pre-treated in order to avoid the distribution of mould spores in the room air.