Wepos mould remover chlorinated mould destroyer spray 750 ml
–ºBiocidal products use with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
The mould remover from Wepos reliably and permanently removes mould, mould stains and bacteria. The spray has a bleaching effect and shows its effect immediately. When used it disinfects infested surfaces and prevents the formation of new mould.
Danger/Caution: Causes severe skin burns and severe eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Danger/Caution: If medical advice is required, have packaging or identification label ready. Keep out of the reach of children. Read the label before use. Do not inhale aerosol. IF IN TOUCH WITH SKIN (or hair): Remove all contaminated soaked clothing immediately. Wash skin with water/shower. IN CONTACT WITH EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove existing contact lenses if possible. Rinse further. Immediately call TOXIC INFORMATION NTER-TRUM/doctor. Keep under lock and key. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local/ regional/ national/international regulations. Note: Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.
Spray evenly at a distance of 5-10 cm onto the surface to be cleaned and leave for 15 minutes. Then wipe with plenty of water.
750 ml are sufficient for 10-15m²
Leave to soak in for 15 minutes.
We also have chlorine-free mould remover and anti-mould concentrate in our shop. We also have sponges and cloths in our range. Order everything together and save shipping costs.
Mould Remover Spray
Biocidal products use with care. Always read the label and product information before use.
For all washable surfaces in residential buildings; especially in sanitary areas, sauna and swimming pool. For ceramic coverings and covering joints, silicone joints, walls, ceilings, masonry, glass, wood and plastic
Do not pre-treat the affected surface. Spray generously and over the entire surface at a distance of approx. 5 - 10 cm. Allow to work for 15 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water.